Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for an Assembly Manufacturing Engineer on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will plan, coordinate and perform manufacturing engineering work for a project or process of moderate scope or for a significant portion of a major and diverse project or process. May assign, coordinate and review portions of the work to support personnel, including contractors. Decision are made within established guidelines and may be reviewed by others.
· Improve Safety, Quality, Efficiency, and Delivery through data driven proactive projects.
· Improve departmental Raw in Process (RIP) and Point of Usage (POU) inventory locations to facilitate part replenishment.
· Investigate quality issues, identify root causes, and implement corrective actions.
· Participate in PFMEA's and Control Plans.
· Apply mistake proofing methodology proactively to high risk processes and recurring quality nonconformance issues.
· Develop and modify Operator Method Sheets as required.
· Process Engineering Change Notifications using C-Projects.
· Support kitting using SAP Cart.
· Develop and maintain Job Hazard Analyses to create awareness of safe and ergonomic work practices.
· Support Assembly & Manufacturing Execution System (AMES) and all manufacturing equipment in areas assigned.
· Implement 5-S into all areas of responsibility.
· Analyze, specify, procure, and implement production tooling and fixtures for new and existing processes.
· Support multi-functional Quality Improvement Teams tasked with improving overall assembly quality.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· We need an excellent communicator, who thrives on solving problems and working in a team environment.
· 1-2 years of Manufacturing Engineering experience in a final assembly environment.
· Knowledge of Continuous Improvement, Safety, and Ergonomics in Manufacturing.
· Proficiency in MS Office programs.
· Ability and willingness to work off-shift hours.
· Ability and willingness to work overtime upon request.
· Proficiency in WPlanner, VisView, FactoryCAD, Pro-E, AutoCAD, ME SAP functions, and AMES (software programs).
· Small capital project management and implementation
· Tool and fixture design
· Six Sigma, Root Cause Analysis, and DMAIC
· Experience in Hydraulics and Mix Model Line Design, and Line Balancing
· Experience relationship building with UAW shop floor employees
· 3 years of Manufacturing Engineering experience.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Technology, or equivalent experience.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!