Rapidly growing fabrication & assembly manufacturer is seeking a CNC responsible for programming jobs, selecting and setting up the correct tooling, and optimizing machining operations.
- Checks completed programs by running simulations or tests.
- Determines sequence of operations in a program.
- Chooses cutting tools that will be needed.
- Developing programs using MasterCam for new parts on three, four, and five-axis machines.
- Develop fixture design and processes for production of parts.
- Continuous improvement initiatives of existing and continuous parts.
- Write programs and modify existing ones for increased efficiency.
- Analyzes and selects speeds and cutting tools for programs.
- Makes improvements to set up times for a task and contouring of complex shapes.
- Simplifies tooling time for workers and increases productivity.
- Evaluates all completed designs to validate their functions and ensure they successfully reduce time.
- Experience with MAZATROL conversational programming
- Experience with Mastercam programming
- Familiarity with HAAS and Mazak CNC machinery
- Proficient at G & M code Programming