Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for an Engineer Design on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will perform basic product design, testing and/or analysis work for a defined portion of a project. Operate in a team environment, providing input to design solutions and participating in design reviews. Develop recommendations within established guidelines; work and decisions are reviewed by supervisors before implementation.
· Apply existing applications to routine problems.
· Produce and/or evaluate possible design solutions to improve cost, quality and performance based on specialized knowledge of engineering applications. This may include possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and/or supplier personnel.
· Analyze assignments and determine engineering specifications which must be fulfilled for routine problems or projects.
· Compile and furnish necessary information (engineering decisions and reports of pertinent design analyses data) to document the design solution required for building of prototypes and adoption of the design with possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and/or supplier personnel.
· Learn and apply company engineering policies and practices; learns company products.
· Execute test or analysis plan for product verification and validation.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Experience with Creo.
· Experience with Fuel system both high and low pressure.
· Experience with cranktrain/powertrain.
· Valerian, polygene belt drives, sealing and Geartrain experience.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!