Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for an Engineering Technician on site at our client for a direct hire position. As an employee, you will be responsible for assisting project manager, engineers, draftspersons and other technicians in designing, developing and improving new or existing products
· Design, test and troubleshoot complex electromechanical systems.
· Perform hands-on assembly of prototypes.
· Failure mode investigation of components and systems.
· Test prototypes for performance and quality.
· Work with engineers to create solutions to complex technical problems.
· Prepare sketches and/or drawings for prototyping.
· Set up and use electronic test equipment such as PLC programmers, power supplies, multimeters, dataloggers, LabView, etc. to record, compile and analyze data.
· Build special fixtures and test equipment.
· Help maintain work area following 5S practices.
· Prepare accurate parts lists for use in formal documentation.
· Follow and support new product development process.
· Draft assembly and test procedures.
· Assist and train other functional areas such as Production Assembly, Quality, Service, etc. as required.
· Perform other assigned duties.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Associates degree in electronics or equivalent and minimum of 2 years technical/vocational education in engineering, electronics, quality, manufacturing or related area.
· Must be familiar with manufacturing processes, use of electronic test equipment, analyze mechanical prints & tolerances, sketching, layout and drafting work.
· Technical writing skills.
· Proficiency with windows-based PC and Microsoft Office software.
· Good communications skill.
· PLC programming and LabView skills a plus.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!