Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Mechanical Engineer - 2480
Job Opportunity at
Posted on Jan 21
Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a
on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will be working on a team to develop a beverage dispensing equipment. You will design components, assemblies and drawing details of products using 3D CAD tools (SolidWorks). Make determination on materials, weights, stresses, and overall design integrity. You will also work in a team environment and facilitate CAD data management and communication.
· Lead teams and championing directives.
· Accurately change or construct detailed CAD component models, assembly models, and drawings of a complex nature such as injection molded, cast, and formed sheet metal parts.
· Construct working detail drawings, assemblies and systems working from sketches, design layouts, or electronic files received from Project Managers, Marketing, external sources, or other team members.
· Design, with little or no direction from management, Project Managers or more senior positions, complete products that meet form, fit, and function requirements per applicable company and/or industry standards.
· Contribute in a team environment.
· Plan, lead, attend, and contribute to multidisciplinary team meetings.
· Be responsible for the accuracy and tolerancing of models, assemblies, and drawings.
· Participate in prototype builds to assure design feasibility and manufacturability.
· Brainstorm, problem-solve and proactively create innovative solutions to electro-mechanical design and production problems.
· Provide technical guidance, direction in the interpretation and implementation of specification, requirements and the procurement with the use of CAD files.
· Assign new part numbers, construct and complete Bill of Materials, and construct electronic Notifications of Changes as required.
· Plan, lead, and assist with Design Reviews.
· Promote effective cross-functional teamwork with the ability to delegate responsibilities upon management’s approval.
· Mentor and coach other personnel as required.
· Participate in the Quality Improvement Process.
· Seek out new technology to improve efficiency.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
4-year B.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred or 2-year degree in mechanical drafting or design.
Minimum of 10-15 years design experience along with strong communication abilities and project leadership skills.
Demonstrated proficiency in operation and use of 3D CAD tools, preferably SolidWorks.
Good organization skills and work accuracy.
Mechanical and electrical aptitude.
Knowledge of industry standards,
Sound knowledge of tolerances, notes, and material specifications required for all types of drawings.
Design and Project Management Experience.
Be proficient in Solid Works, Creo, or ProE.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!
Terms of Usage
SystemsEngineer.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2019, All Rights Reserved)