Job Title: Mobile Protocol Engineer
Location: Bridgewater, NJ
• Performing Mobile network LAB certification testing like GCF, PTCRB, conformance
• Perform Network IoT testing in Device Certification LAB using Callbox CMW500, Anite, Anritsu
• Involved in log analysis and Debugging related to chipset/ network Issues
• Perform Verizon VoLTE, SRVoTE, hVoLTE testing
• Working on new features for LTE & LTE advance like Carrier aggregation
• 5-7 years of Mobile Interoperability LAB Certification Experience
• Understanding of 3GPP specs for CDMA, GSM, UMTS & LTE technology.
• Experience in LAB IOT certification like GCF, PTCRB, conformance Testing.
• Experience in Verizon certification LTE, IMS VoLTE
• Expertise in LTE Advance Features like Carrier Aggregation, MDT, SRVoLTE, hVoLTE, eCSFB, SVLTE
• Knowledge 2G/3G/4G layer 3 Protocols.
• Knowledge on QXDM for log analysis and debugging.
• Knowledge of Android architecture, ADB commands like adb devices, adb logcat, etc.
• Tools Knowledge: QXDM, QCAT, Intel STT, Mobile Analyser and Wireshark
• Lab equipment Experience: R&S CMW500, Anite SAS, Anritsu RF test system
• First level of Log Analysis
• Good communication skills with internal and external stakeholders for Client.
• B.E, B.Tech, MS