Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a first shift OFP Quality Engineer on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will fully integrate an individual into the engineering culture by performing specific quality engineering assignments that are limited in scope, depth and degree of skill required. Work plans and decisions are usually reviewed by others.
· Learn and use quality planning tools and analysis to formulate/facilitate quality plans for new products within the product delivery, order fulfillment or customer support processes.
· Learn and use quality tools consistent with quality processes to enable the focus on prevention by identifying and performing activities to minimize risk.
· Investigate product and process quality related issues and recommends changes to control plans and/or prints.
· Gather and analyze data pertinent to quality tools in the Enterprise Order Fulfillment Process (EOFP), Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP) and/or Customer Support Process (CSP).
· Perform quality audits, including supporting International Standards Organization (ISO) audits, and maintains quality manual.
· Input and maintain information in factory databases and systems.
· Monitor quality plan tracking system.
· Assist in reviews and investigations of warranty claim information.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Prior quality engineering experience.
· Knowledge or experience performing Root Cause Analysis.
· SAP experience.
· PFMEA knowledge or experience.
· 8d closed loop corrective action knowledge or experience.
· Product knowledge of baling equipment.
· Work hours of first shift - M-F 7am-3:30pm.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!