This position is responsible for managing piping projects in food manufacturing plants and in-house from start to finish.
This includes scope, design and bidding of potential projects as well as assistance and support of field installation crews.
* Ability to travel approximately 50%
* Project management experience
* BS Industrial Management or related degree, preferred
* Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, preferred
* Valid driver’s license
* Computer proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet and/or database
* 3 years in managing or designing process systems projects
* Piping design, pipe fitting or welding
* Working in Industrial food system processing environments
* System design, equipment, and instrumentation selection
* Experience with CAD
Standard workday is 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Travel is estimated at around 50%
• Provide and follow up on quotes / proposals to customers (Installation, Equipment, or Systems).
• Respond to customer requests for information
• Ensure proper documentation for billing and costing of each job is provided to the Process Engineering support staff
• Ensure compliance with all safety rules, regulations and procedures.
• Maintain all customer and prospect accounts and contacts in CRM software.
• Follow-up with customer after field project is completed for feedback on satisfaction
• Provide design assistance pertaining to possible installation services
• Visit customer sites to provide assistance in design or scope of project
• Prepare project projection reports on a monthly basis to determine job performance and communicate performance to management.
• Design process piping systems, with the aid of the Process Engineering Group, with concise calculations and documentation
• Provide overall project management of all contractors as required and maintain MS Project Gantt charts
• Provide a concise design and scope package to the Installation Services Manager and Job Superintendent at the beginning of execution phase of projects.
• Compare actual data with forecast data after jobs are completed to improve quoting accuracy and techniques
• Track and control project cost and schedule
Instructions/How To Apply/What to Do Next:
If you believe you are qualified and wish to apply, please click on the Apply button. You will be instructed to complete an online job interest submission. Upon completion, you will receive an automated email confirmation verifying your interest submission has been received. We will contact you shortly via email/phone if your qualifications meet the requirements of the position. Thank you for applying!!