Reliability Systems Engineer IV ( Northridge , CA ) S8440447
Contract to direct hire, Want to covert after 2 months, based on performance
Pay rate: $50-60/hr W2
• Active DoD Secret Clearance required
Principle Reliability Engineer to support our Defense Electronic Systems team in our Northridge, CA office.
Role description & Responsibilities:
Principle Reliability Engineer for tactical missile system development, production, and sustainment programs.
Key responsibilities include:
• Develops, coordinates and conducts technical reliability studies and evaluations of engineering design concepts
• Analyzes preliminary plans and develops reliability engineering programs to achieve company, customer and governmental agency reliability objectives.
• Develops reliability analyses (e.g. reliability predictions, FMECAs, Fault Tree), reviews Engineering Change Proposals, and generates formal whitepapers and failure reports.
• Develops reliability program growth plans and conducts reliability growth analysis.
• Supports program Engineering Configuration Change Board (CCB), Corrective Action Board (CAB) and Failure Review Boards (FRB), as required.
• Identifies opportunities for improvement based on review of failure data and supports development and implementation of system design improvements.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
• Minimum 7-10 years of experience in systems and hi-tech product development.
• Minimum B.S. engineering degree.
• Strong electrical background with a good mechanical understanding.
• Active DoD Secret Clearance.