Software Engineer ( Chandler, AZ ) 8600722
6 Month Contract
Pay rate: $50-55/hr W2, maybe more for the right candidate
The successful candidate for this position will be responsible for the design and implementation of embedded software, simulation, and test tools as well as VHDL code for FPGAs through the full software life cycle for launch vehicles. This includes the development of software requirement specifications and design documentation as well as participating in software process activities including peer reviews, integration testing, and configuration management. The ideal candidate shall possess a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineer with a minimum of 5 yrs of related experience.
Seeking candidates who have a previous or active clearance already or are able to obtain clearance.
Candidates should have experience with large real-time embedded systems and the full software development lifecycle. Experience with software project management is a plus.
• Object Oriented (OO) software development experience with the C++ programming language
• Experience in embedded real-time software development, debug and test
• Experience with real time operating systems (RTOS) environments including VxWorks, LynxOS or other equivalent RTOS
• Proficient written and verbal communication skills
• VHDL FPGA Development
• Experience with PowerPC processors (PPC 750, 8260 & 8280)
• Experience with MicroSemi IGLOO2 architecture and/or Xilinx Ultra-Scale architecture
• Interrupt Service Routine, Device Driver, and chip level software development and debugging experience
• Experience with full software development lifecycle
• Working knowledge of hardware/software analysis tools (debuggers, logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, emulators, etc)
• Proficiency with Linux and Linux based software development tools
• Familiarity with DOORS (Requirement Management System), Rational Rose, Rhapsody, Razor and Synergy tools
• Experience with CMM/SEI or equivalent software development process
• Experience with UML in developing design models
• Experience with space craft or launch systems subsystem software development is highly desired.
***Candidates must be able to obtain clearance***