Software Engineer ( Plymouth, MN ) 8612533
6 Month Contract
Pay rate: $50-60/hr W2
Develop real time embedded C/C++ code for Microchip, Atmel, or TI microprocessor/DSP. Generate and unit test code using IAR Integrated Development Environment, Code Composer or equivalent on a custom breadboard in a lab setting. Integrate multiple software items into a reliable working system. Perform various types of analysis such as data, memory, algorithm and throughput analysis. Assist with software development for a Processor / Hardware-in-the-Loop (PIL / HIL) facility. Other useful skills / knowledge: Cyber Security, Information Assurance, Program Protection Plans, Bootloaders, DoD Military Standards, Software Defined Radio, Internet of Things, Ham Radio, Mesh Network.//
** Position Requirements::
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer /Software Engineering or Electrical Engineering
• Minimum of 7 years of experience with BS degree
• Familiarity working with embedded real time software systems in close coordination with Electrical Engineering.
• Comfortable in a lab environment working with tools such as function generators and oscilloscopes
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to work independently and organize/prioritize job assignments and tasks
• Effective interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, as well as the ability to present data and information to large audiences.
• Proficient use of personal computers using the Microsoft Office suite of products
• Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, rapidly changing, short turn-around environment
• Must be a U.S. citizen and qualify for a U.S. Government security clearance