Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Test Engineer on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will work to test components and/or complex systems on existing and new products. You will work with other members of the engineering staff in a team environment to ensure that product development goals are met. This position reports to the Engineering Support Manager.
· Develop validation plan for systems and components to meet performance and reliability targets.
· Work with engineering teams to specify testing to correlate analysis (FEA, CFD, etc.).
· Execute test plans and record relevant data.
· Coordinate information gathering from test units in the field, analyzing and presenting to engineering team.
· Monitor field test plan progress and making contingency plans as needed.
· Develop new testing capabilities and systems to meet validation plans.
· Specify components, tools, sensors, systems, etc. needed for tests.
· Analyze test results, providing actionable feedback to engineering group.
· Develop reliability predictions based on test data for current and new products.
· Participate in design reviews, providing feedback based on experience to improve product designs and reliability.
· Participate in FMEA activities, using as an input into validation plans.
· Document compliance data according to ISO and ASABE standards.
· Become an expert operator of our equipment.
· Manage workload to ensure that timelines and priorities are met.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Minimum 1-3 years previous experience in a product validation or related position.
· Mechanical aptitude through education, employment, or personal experience.
· Must be able to multitask and work on several design projects simultaneously.
· 4-year BS degree in Mechanical, Agricultural, or other related engineering field.
· Experience with SolidWorks, HBM Somat eDAQ, and HBM nCode Glyphworks.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!